Tuesday, December 1, 2009

100°C SteamBoat

After relocated to Kuchai from NZX, I've always wanted to try it out & at last, my besties & I went on last Friday.























It's already quite packed with customers by the time we reached there.....

































My favourite part....A wide varieties of sauces to choose from^^































Tom-yam soup...

















Bak-kut-teh soup....My girlfriend said this tasted great!!

















My favourite!! Herbal soup^^

















Set-meal for 2pax....
















Set-meal for 1 pax

















Yummy~yummy~~

















By the way, if u don't already know, they also provide online delivery service for steamboat& BBQ...Cool, right??^^

Address:
NO. 3&5, Ground Floor, Dynasti Central,
Jalan Kuchai Maju 18,
Off Jalan Kuchai Lama,
58200 KL.

No comments:

Post a Comment