Monday, December 7, 2009

Canton-i

I had a much-anticipated gathering with my coursemates back in Uni last couple of weeks ago @ The Garden. As usual, we're roaming around aimlessly looking for food and at last, we settled at Canton-i. Though it's been omnipresent since ages ago, it's a shame that I've never set foot on it before....*Paiseh*.....























Open-concept kitchen...

















Peoples that I shared laughter & panic over exams with during my years in uni^^



































Yummy yummy egg tart....

















Yam bun... I luv YAM!!!!!

















Savoured this....

















Char-siew...Very nice^^

















Fried rice....

















Hong-koNG style "Chu Cheong Fan"

















This dish remind me of a scene from a Stephen Chow's "The God of Cookery" movie ( Yup, I'm a big fan of him^^) He made a dish that resembles this during the competition.... Ok, i should really stop blabbering.....

















Wanton.... This tastes good...

















Cheerz~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment