Tuesday, December 22, 2009

IOI Boulevard

If you are living or working in Puchong, you must have noticed this newly completed business-cum-entertainment hub at Bandar Puchong Jaya. This is a great indication of more eateries popping up in Puchong^^

One of the 1st restaurant that I've spotted is the Umai-Ya. Having heard of ample of great reviews of it at the existing Damansara outlet but never tried it myself before, I was quick to check this Japanese restaurant out~~

















































Bento set with tantalizing chicken........
















Sushi is a must-try.....I was late that day & they wanna cleared up by doing promotion with RM2 for all sushi on the conveyor belt..hooo..hoooo..^^
































































By the way, Umai-ya is doing Christmas & New Year's lunch buffet at their Damansara outlet....
Besides this, I noticed a few more other outlets which seems tempting......
















A lover of dessert myself, will definitely try this the next time!!!
















A Korean restaurant to complement the Japanese restaurant.......
















During the weekend, I've discovered there is this mini bazaar at the IOI Boulevard too......
































Selling clothes & bags~~
















I spotted this interesting booth by Claz'room art studio which offers digital art courses....Check this out: http://clazroom.blogspot.com/

















2 comments:

  1. Hi Andrea, thanks for popping by my blog. I hope you're enjoying the holiday season! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for popping by mine too^^ Great blog u have there. Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete