Sunday, April 4, 2010

Sri Nirvana Maju @ Bangsar Baru

I visited this restaurant way back on Christmas '09. I was doing some CNY shopping @ Bangsar & my stomach started to growl furiously demanding her master to fill her up PRONTO!! Miss Stomach was lucky because her master spotted this Indian restaurant, Sri Nirwana Maju across the street from Bangsar Village packed with patrons. I was thinking "Hmmm.... this must be GOOD".... All the seats were occupied. We had to wait till some customers leave then we quickly grabbed a seat^^























Without hesitation, I ordered what practically all others had on their tables ....Banana Leaf Rice!!


















I'm not normally a big fan of dal or curry but this is..yum..yum!!

















Side dishes....3 choices of vege~~fried brinjal, cucumber& another I duno what vege..haha

















Chicken Masala that is very sinful but very GOOD!!

















Deep fried Calamari~~~Nice but I still prefer the 1 at Steven's Corner.....
















A very fulfilling meal without burning a hole in your pocket but I wondered how many hours of aerobic workout I need to do to get rid of those EVIL CALORIES!!!

Address:
No. 43, Jalan Telawi 3,
Bangsar Baru,
59100 Kuala Lumpur.






1 comment: