Sunday, October 25, 2009

Daddy's Burfday @ Dynasty Dragon, IOI Mall Puchong

It's my Beloved Daddy's burfday last thursday and after much debating on where to celebrate daddy's Big Day with my sis, we decided to give this opened-not-too-long-ago Dynasty Dragon Restaurant at IOI mALL,Puchong a try. Reason we choosed it: The decor looks nice from the road while driving by...hahaha.....

The entrance is rather grand......

















Quite spacious.....

















Nice ambience.....

















Here comes the dishes......yummy yummy^^I didnt know much about
the name of these dishes since my sistas did the ordering.....

The versatile dish for chinese dining....Fish.....Guess what, this dish
alone is the most expensive!!!(RM192)



e















I luv this one....Bittergourd coated with butter/egg....Quite crunchy..Tastes yum-yum^^


















The pork ribs is nice too with sweet gravy....

















Chicken tasted OK to me.....

















Another of my favourtie^^ Tofu...I would say it's rather GOOD with meat in between!!
































Aiksss, someone digged in b4 I got the chance to take a shoot of it!!!!!

















A scrumptious meal with peoples I cheerished^^ HAppy BiRthDay again DAddy~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment