Sunday, October 25, 2009

ChiC PoP STreet Market @ Zouk~~

Early of this month, Tongue In Chic hosted a Chic Pop:Street Market at Zouk. Being an avid fan of blogshops & just started my own blogshop (feel free to check it out : http://www.chicsgarden.blogspot.com/ )^^, I was more than enthusiastic to check out this event.

Quite a crowd....












Desperately struggling not to buy anything since I'm so so brokeee this month........But look at all this clothesss.......















More booths.....(Gulp)












I like this booth (right pic) in particular...especially the Turntable~~~












Still struggling to keep my SHOPPING impulse at bay....














After successfully browsed through all the booths without purchasing anything *blush*, I went to check out the "Malaysian Tourism Center" which is located next to Zouk.... great place for some photo-shooting...*blekkkkk*















Some batik painting session.....

No comments:

Post a Comment