Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Marmalade Cafe

On a leisure Saturday, sis & I decided to do some replenishment for our wardrobes at Bangsar. Before we begun our mission, we paid Marmalade Cafe a visit to fuel our energy as we anticipated lots of carb-burning walking involved later on.


















We actually had some reservation at 1st on whether to choose this cafe over others. However upon seeing all these tempting desserts displayed, we don't need to think twice^^

















The setting is real kids-friendly & cosy. Though I'm no kiddo, it's perfect for a laid back luncheon~~~























































We loves the colorful mural!! I wish to paint my room like this^^









































Since this place is famed for their healthy yummy salad, I assumed we must ordered one!! Havana Salad~~



































Their famous carrot cake^^ This is real addictive~~















































































I've been patronizing the place quite frequent recently and it had a make-over which is equally warm and cosy for a lovely meal^^

No comments:

Post a Comment